May 9th, 2020 is National Miniature Golf Day and what is a better way to celebrate than with some Mini Golf?
Putt4Pledges is raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) for this event.
People all over the world can participate in this event to raise money for LLS by designing homemade Mini Golf holes or using a golf/miniature golf course (if safe to do so) and putting for pledges.
As a participant putter, you are responsible for getting people to commit pledges for your putting for May 9th.
For your involvement, you will recieve:
- A Putt4Pledges event sticker
- A Putt4Pledges event T-shirt
- A Putt4Pledges light up golf ball
- A Jack-Putt Drawstring Bag
The individual that also raises the most money for the FUNdraiser will also receive a prize package valued at over $3,000
- A Platinum Baller subscription membership to Mister Mini Golf’s Fan Base
- A custom wood putter from Ember Exotic Wood Putters
- A lesson with RoboGolfPro
- A mystery grand prize to be revealed at the event
Additionally, all homemade holes are eligible to be voted for best hole after the event voted by the public. The winner will also receive a prize package:
- Mister Mini Golf’s Inner Circle Subscription Membership to Mister Mini Golf’s Fan Base
- A Tune Driver Bluetooth Speaker
Putt4Pledges is sponsoring Kelsey Jo Holsten, a golf professional out of California, for her candidacy as Woman of the Year with LLS.